Cashew Chocolate Balls
8-Fudgy gooey chocolate center covered with chocolate & crushed candy cane for a festive twist & a dash of peppermint flavor!
So much fun to make & require no bake time!
This recipe is much lighter than the usual dense chocolate truffles & adds some nutritious punch from the cashews & dates!
- 8-10 dates
- 2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- Blend in the food processor until doughy and then chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll into balls.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate & 1 tbsp peanut butter.
- Dip each ball in chocolate till covered.
- Pop back in fridge to chill and enjoy!