Berry Coconut Pudding
Breakfast! My favorite meal of the day & I’m on a mission to make breakfast cool, one delicious bowl at a time.
Skipping meals especially breakfast will do a whole number to your overall health!
It will send you off on a rollercoaster of hunger & cravings for the day… over time it will affect your metabolism- making it slower…
Research shows that women who skip breakfast have elevated cortisol levels (stress!) which will affect your blood sugar levels. Another study found that when women eat a bigger breakfast & smaller dinner, they lost double the weight than those who ate a small breakfast & larger dinner!
Have I convinced you of breakfast yet?
If yes, then hurry & make this delicious Berry Coconut Pudding for your next breakfast & tag me when you do!
- 1/3 cups oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 cup nut milk + 2 scoops collagen
- 1/2 cup blended strawberries
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl with a spoon or whisk, stirring thoroughly to combine.
- Set aside briefly and stir or whisk again after about 10-15 minutes to break up any clumps of chia seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least an hour or two, or overnight.
- When ready to serve the pudding, top it with your favorite toppings! Mine was bluberries and coconut chunks. Enjoy!